What to do if you are injured in an automobile accident?


1. Call the police immediately.

2. If you are able, give the police officer your full account of the events to the best of your ability.

3. Report the accident to your insurance company within 24 hours.

4. If your insurance company does not do so, report the accident to the CA Department of Motor Vehicles on the appropriate form.

5. Do not speak to any agent, investigator, claims adjuster about how the accident happened and the extent of your injuries prior to talking to your personal injury lawyer.

6. Call the Law Offices of Donald N. Hubbard (831-649-6737) for a free consultation and representation on a contingent fee basis if necessary.

Call Today
This information is intended to answer questions of general interest for people in California only. It should not be construed as legal advice. For specific advice, please consult your attorney.